It’s more than management, it’s about transformation. Human capital transformation creates a fundamental shift in the focus, activities, and outcomes to deliver higher-value employee services at lower cost and to dramatically increase HR’s strategic contribution.
Despite global economic trends, organizations face an extremely diverse set of people-related challenges that vary with the market environments in which they operate. Nonetheless, many companies now confront a common set of questions:
- How do we build sustainable, competitive people advantage in different global environments?
- How do we effectively link business and personnel strategy?
- How can we attract and develop the best talent and leaders around the world?
- What levers do we need to apply to enable high performance and promote affiliation with the company?
- How can we develop work force flexibility and agility?
- How can our human resources (HR) function accelerate economic value creation?
SCG works with clients to build a competitive, measurable, and sustainable staffing advantage through strategic focus, business connection, and excellence in execution.
Business strategy drives work force needs. At the same time, work force imperatives condition business strategy success. We work with clients along six key dimensions to create advantage:
- Aligning—Linking business and people strategy to build competitive advantage
- Sourcing—Strategic work force, global attraction and analyses recruiting, and workforce flexibility
- Performing—Enabling and promoting high performance
- Developing—Effectively and efficiently developing people and capabilities
- Affiliating—Creating an engaging, rewarding, and meaningful workplace
- Building HR excellence— Creating a lean and effective global HR function that can execute an optimal staffing strategy
SCG is positioned to understand and help address the personnel issues of clients. Our global studies in people advantage are among the most comprehensive and renowned fact-based studies of the topic worldwide.
The combination of our business and work force expertise makes us a preferred partner, and we have a proven track record of linking people with businesses while applying the right planning, and instruments to help them force not only make informed staff decisions but fully implement them. In addition, our industry experts examine how a performance-oriented culture is established and nurtured through leadership and talent management.
SCG Provides both customized in-house trainings as well as open interactive trainings as it is approved by the National Industrial Training Authority-NITA.
SCG Trains in:
- EntrepreneurshipSkills Development
- Brand Management
- Strategy Development, Planning & Execution
- Integrated-Marketing Communications & Strategy.
- Team Development, Governance & Leadership Training
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Strategic Research Practices
- Advanced Budgeting, Demand Planning, Forecasting & Cost control.
- Performance & Time Management
- Customer Service
- Preparation & Appraisal of Investments Projects
- Finance for non-finance Managers
- HR Management