Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Development
Emotional intelligence is the amassed abilities, competencies and skills that signify collection of knowledge in order to cope with life effectively. Therefore it is closely related to the personal and professional growth of the individuals who have to take decision under stressful and difficult situations especially in an organization setup.
Leadership on the other hand involves establishing a clear vision, sharing that vision with others so that they can follow willingly, as well as providing the information, knowledge and strategies to realize the vision. How you appreciate yourself and relate with others are the fundamentals of emotional intelligence and leadership development.
- Senior Managers
- Middle Level Managers
- Team leaders
Benefits of attending this five days interactive training
- Staff team with higher productivity and satisfying interactions with others.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure; focus emotional energy with intention
- Ability to act in a manner that allows other people to feel comfortable around you.
- Competent mood management in the workplace
- Have predictable effective means of highly emotional situations.