Corporate Governance and Ethics Training
Corporate governance course is focused on appropriate and efficient leadership practice in organizations while promoting ethical orientation on the part of leaders in execution of duty and in decision making. The program’s key goal is to develop awareness and understanding of current and potential governance issues and ethics in organization leadership.
Organizations that embrace corporate governance focus on stability of the organization and retaining public confidence in the organization. Well governed organizations observe ethical practices and protect the larger good of the corporate ultimately contributing to the bottom line of the organization and perpetuity.
Head of Sections, Head of Departments, Directors, Chief Executive Officers, Deputy Directors, Governance Boards, Board Committees
Benefits of attending this interactive training
- Enhance the image of the organization and higher brand equity
- Enhance leadership capability and command
- Eliminate legal and regulatory limitations aligned with poor governance.
- Manage and sustain long term value partnerships for increased profits.
- Recognize the impact of ethical business practices on growth of the business
Certificate of participation will be awarded to all the participants on the last day of the training, as Stan Consulting Group Ltd is an APPROVED TRAINER by The National Industrial Training Authority (NITA-DIT- TRN805) and IHRM (C00304) certified trainer.